You've made a wise decision to grab this free introductory course.
We want you to experience a decrease in joint and/or muscle stiffness, soreness, and tightness...
And an increase in your range of motion, ease of movement, and even your strength.
So, in order to do that, we purposefully chose not to include any "Why This Works" material. (Long story extremely short: Rewiring your brain, which controls your body.) Because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter, only that it does work, and more importantly, that it works for you.
Suffice to say, the gentle movements you use inside this course are part of the P3 Protocol (inside The Sore Joint Solution), which is the fastest way we've seen and used to create positive and lasting change inside the human body.
STEP 1: Watch The Test / Retest Method
(To See How These Drills Work For You)
STEP 2: Watch PHASE 1 - Supine, Level 1
STEP 3: Test It For Yourself!
1. Test a restricted range of motion that's stiff, sore, tight, or causes pain, and note.
2. Lie Supine and assume the Locked Squat position.
3. Take 10 Diaphragmatic Breaths, with your head on the ground and your tongue on the roof of your mouth.
4. Retest your range of motion (ROM). Note if it's better or worse. With improved ROM, you may also notice increased speed of movement.
5. Perform 10 Neck Rotations to each side, then 10 Neck Nods. Remember to lead with your eyes.
6. Retest your range of motion. Note if it's better or worse.
7. Perform 10 Dead Bugs, keeping your tailbone off the ground.
8. Retest your range of motion. Note if it's better or worse.
9. If you'd like, load your previously tight, stiff, sore, or painful movement and see how it feels.
STEP 4: Register For The Full Sore Joint Solution Program
See you on the inside!
Co-Creator, The Sore Joint Solution
Strength Coach, Author, Presenter